SLEP Travel grants for the 10th International Meeting of Pediatric Endocrinology, Washington, September 14-17, 2017
SLEP will cover travel expenses and registration to the 10th International Meeting of Pediatric Endocrinology, to be held in Washington, September 14-17, 2017, to junior delegates, such as residents, fellows and PhD or postdoc students.
The applicant should:
- Fill in the form (SLEP Travel Grant Application 2017) and send it by e-mail before August 11th, 2017 to the members of the Scientific Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Attach scanned letter signed by a SLEP member supporting the application.
- Be the first author of an accepted abstract; only the presenting author of an abstract is eligible to apply. Attach the abstract.
- Be under 40 years-old by September 14, 2017 (i.e. born 15-Sept-1977 or after).
Travel grants will be:
- Communicated to the applicants by August 18th, 2017.
- Maximum amount of 2500 USD. Due to compliance reasons, receipts will be required to cover the amount of the travel grant, which may include economy flight, transportation from/to airport, registration to the meeting, hotel (maximum 5 nights, 4-star hotel) and meal expenses (maximum 40 USD per meal).
- Granted by SLEP Scientific Committee based on the candidate’s record (filled-in form) and the abstract ranking made by the International Meeting Committee.